What is CLTCI?
Canadian Long-Term Care Insurance (CLTCI) is Canada's premiere consumer resource centre and independent agency specializing in long-term care insurance.
At CLTCI, we believe in providing you all the information you need to make an informed decision about long-term care coverage.
Our national, consumer-focused, one-stop shopping service:
- Provides an objective assessment of your need for long-term care insurance.
- Explains your options in simple language, so that you can confidently choose the best strategy for you.
- Gives you a detailed analysis of what to look for — and what to avoid — when searching for the right policy.
- Delivers online policy-and-price comparisons from large, highly-rated, experienced insurers.
- Offers a convenient, secure, risk-free way to apply for the policy of your choice.
- Works with you in the manner in which you're most comfortable – either online, by phone, or in person.
At CLTCI, we're dedicated to simplifying all the complex information on the market today and helping you secure the absolute best value for your insurance dollars.
And if you have questions, we’re as close as your phone (888-959-0717) or computer (firstname.lastname@example.org). When you contact us, you'll find our staff knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.
How Does CLTCI Work?
It's really quite easy. You tell us about yourself and what's important to you and our independent LTC Insurance Professionals matches your personal profile to the carrier and policy that offers you the best value.
And to ensure your privacy is protected, all information you provide us is kept strictly confidential. We don't rent or sell your name or information to anyone for any reason.
Why should I use CLTCI?
Here are 10 good reasons:
- It’s easy.
- It’s free.
- It’s independent. We’re not tied to any insurance carrier or policy. This independence gives us the freedom to shop the market to find you the best value.
- It’s consumer friendly and convenient. Our customer service is exceptional and no agent will call or visit unless invited by you to do so. Plus, you can shop and compare from anywhere in Canada from the privacy of your home or office.
- It’s safe and secure. All of our quotes and consultations are provided free of charge and all policies we represent come with a 10-day, 100% free-look period. Plus, we only recommend plans from large, highly-rated insurers.
- It’s educational. We provide a wealth of valuable, up-to- date consumer information and interactive comparison tools on our website.
- It’s accessible. We offer you unlimited access to licensed, knowledgeable LTC Insurance Professionals – and we’re as close as your phone or computer.
- It’s knowledgeable. We know long-term care insurance inside-and- out, which ensures you receive reliable advice and accurate recommendations.
- It’s private. We never sell or rent your information to anyone for any reason.
- It’s available nationwide.
Why You Can Trust Us To Help You Find The Right Long-Term Care Coverage
- We start by determining if you need long-term care coverage. Not everyone does.
- We help you determine if you may qualify from a health standpoint. Not everyone can.
- We help educate you on how long-term care policies work – and translate all the confusing insurance terms into plain, easy-to-understand language.
- We reveal the most important things to consider when shopping for long-term care coverage.
- We identify and research the most competitive policies on the market and make them available to you all under one roof.
- We compare the leading plans in an easy-to- read, side-by- side format so can easily see how each one stacks up.
- We help you decide which plan offers you the best value for your money while always taking into account the importance of the financial stability and experience of the carrier.
- We offer you unlimited access to our knowledgeable, licensed long-term care insurance professionals – with absolutely no obligation – to help you finalize your decision.
- We walk you through the application process for the policy of your choice.
- We’re readily available to assist you after you’ve purchased a policy should you have any questions or need help.
Do I Pay Extra If I Buy Through Your One-Stop Comparison Shopping Service?
Absolutely not. In fact, by law, every agent must sell the same policy at the same price.
So, if an agent or planner is quoting you a lower rate for the same company, he or she is not comparing identical coverage options or is simply quoting a different policy with less comprehensive coverage.
At CLTCI, we'll always quote the lowest possible rate available from the carriers we represent, based on your age, health, sex and province/territory of residence.
If Your Service Is Free, How Do You Make Money?
In addition to being a national consumer resource centre, we're an independent insurance agency. Our hope is that you'll be so impressed with our service, knowledge and consumer-first approach that you'll buy a policy through us.
If you do, the insurance company you select pays us a commission. It's that simple. And remember, there's no obligation and every policy by law comes with a 10-day money back guarantee, so there's no risk to you.
How Is A Claim Handled?
For your convenience, all claims are handled direct through the insurance company you select.
Upon receipt of your policy, you'll be given a toll free number direct to the claims department. If you ever need to file a claim, you simply call that number and ask for the appropriate forms to be sent. That's all there is to it. Once you get the claims forms, you'll want to take them to your doctor and ask him or her to complete and sign them.
Of course, if you have any questions or run into any problems, you can call us right away and we'll do everything we can to help resolve the issue on your behalf.